FORT WORTH ACADEMY
7301 Dutch Branch Road
Fort Worth, TX,. 76132
The Admission Recruiter will be Fort Worth Academy’s promotional voice to the community-at-large. The primary objective of this new position is to bring enrollment to capacity over the next three-to-four years.
The AR will build trusting relationships with current and prospective families promoting the mission and vision of the school, thus building a continuous pipeline of prospects. The AR will represent the school at events that draw parents and children who value and can afford a private school education, will take advantage of speaking opportunities, attend open houses, and other events to market the school personally.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitate and maintain highly personal, caring relationships with parents and children who are considering private school options presently and in the future.
• Give tours of the campus.
• Develop creative techniques for sourcing new families.
• Establish self as a resource for preschool families, planting seeds for future consideration of FWA as the best possible option.
• Through a variety of channels, make outbound recruiting contacts from targeted lists
• Assist the Admission Director with existing procedures and programs.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• An outgoing, enthusiastic personality and outlook, a can-do attitude and a helpful, collaborative spirit.
• Superior human relations abilities.
• Able to efficiently input, store, organize, sort and retrieve information electronically.
• Able to navigate databases
• Familiar with MicroSoft Word and Excel
• Highly proficient with English (reading, writing, listening, speaking); Bi-lingual abilities a plus
• High school diploma; bachelor’s degree preferred
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Generous benefits and incentives
• Pleasant working conditions
• Darlene Tutjer at email@example.com
Fort Worth Academy was established in the spring of 1982 through the collaborative efforts of parents and university educators. FWA is a 21st century independent, pre-preparatory day school for students in kindergarten through eighth grade.
Please send letter of introduction addressed to Mr. William Broderick, Head of School, resume, and any other pertinent information to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org.